Graduate Research Assistant,
Trinh Lab, Dept. of CBE, University of Tennessee-Knoxville
- Working on Metabolic network modeling of C. thermocellum, E. coli, and B. coagulans to maximize production of targeted biofuel and other fermentation products.
- Construct genome-scale metabolic models integrating genomics and metabolomics data.
- Modular cell design
- Omics data analysis and integration
- Machine Learning
- Building software tools for metabolic network analysis and omics data analysis using R, Python and Matlab.
- Works in various projects in collaboration with CBP to Fuel team at Oak Ridge National Lab, USA.
January 2023 – Present
International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research (ICDDR,B)
- Worked on the collaborative research project ”Cleaner Brick Manufacturing in Bangladesh” jointly conducted by Stanford University, ICDDR,B and BUET led by Dr. Stephen Luby, Professor, Stanford University. [Details]
- Led the technical on-field intervention team to implement process improvements so that brick quality improves and CO emission reduces by 50 percent.
- Collected and analyzed emission, brick manufacturing and brick quality data from brick kilns to monitor the implementation progress.
- Collaborated with social scientists, brick kiln owners and workers about new process implementation and its progress.
November 2021 – May 2022
Co-Founder and Chairman,
Bohubrihi Technologies Ltd.
Founded an EdTech platform to provide tertiary online courses for students and professionals. It was acquired by Shikho Technologies Ltd. in late 2021.
November 2019 – August 2021
Bohubrihi Technologies Ltd. (Bohubrihi.com)
November 2019 – Present
AI in Medicine Online Course by deeplearning.ai on Coursera.org
November 2021 – December 2022